The use of services or the contracting of products in www.clubdelalucha.es implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
- Acceptance and availability of the General Contract Conditions By accepting this contract, you declare:
* That you are a person of legal age and with the capacity to contract.
* That you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
These general conditions (hereinafter, the General Conditions), regulate the legal relationship that emanates from the contracting processes carried out between the user-clients (hereinafter, the Clients) of the Fight Club website located at the url http://www.clubdelalucha.es Property of Salvador Cantarero Gómez (hereinafter Fight Club).
Clients accept the General Conditions from the moment they use or purchase any product.
This document can be printed and stored by Clients.
Fight Club makes available to them, the telephone number 685116443 and the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can raise any questions about the General Conditions.
1. Applicable norms These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Contracting Conditions, to Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, to Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, which regulates Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data , Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
2. Modification of the General Conditions: Fight Club may modify the General Conditions by notifying Clients sufficiently in advance, in order to improve the services and products offered through Fight Club. By modifying the General Conditions set out on the website www. Clubdelalucha.es, it will be understood that said duty of notification has been fulfilled. In any case, before using the services or contracting products, they will consult the Conditions General.
3. Intellectual property The contents provided by Fight Club are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property of Fight Club or the individuals or legal entities that are informed. By acquiring a product, Fight Club does not confer on the purchaser any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about it, and Fight Club reserves all these rights. The transfer of the aforementioned rights will require the prior written consent of Club de la lucha. The intellectual property extends, in addition to the content included in Fight Club, to its graphics, logos, design, images and source code used for its programming.
4. Use of the service and responsibilities: Fight Club does not guarantee the permanent availability of services, being exonerated from any type of responsibility for possible damages caused due to the unavailability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the networks data transfer telematics, beyond your control. Fight Club is not responsible for the content of links to other Web pages that are not owned by it and that, therefore, cannot be controlled by it. The client declares that he knows that the information provided by Clubdelalucha.es through its services is not legal and is only offered for informational purposes.
5. Privacy and Protection of Personal Data: By providing the email address or other personal data, a necessary requirement for contracting certain services, Clients give their permission for said addresses to be processed and also used to send communications commercial services and products offered by Fight Club. Fighting Club makes the email address available to Clients email@example.com and the telephone number 685116443, so that they can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by current legislation.
Fight Club declares that it complies with current regulations regarding data protection, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11 , which develops the aforementioned organic law and that the files are registered and accepted by the Agency.
6. Applicable Law and jurisdiction: These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile. Likewise, and as an entity attached to Confianza Online and in the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes related to online contracting and advertising, data protection, protection of minors, and accessibility, the user may resort to the extrajudicial resolution system Confianza Online (www.confianzaonline.es).
7. Notifications All notifications, requirements, requests and other communications that have to be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been duly made when they have been delivered by hand or sent by Ordinary mail to the address of the other party or to the email address of this, or to any other address or email that for these purposes each party may indicate to the other.
8. By placing an order with the cash on delivery method of payment, the customer accepts that in the event of rejecting the order, the costs incurred for shipping and returning the rejected order will be paid by the customer.
10. Fight Club makes every effort to ensure that the information displayed on our website is free of errors. In the event that an error occurs such as incorrect price, product out of stock, errors in the description or photographs, it will be immediately corrected and will be made known to the possible affected users and the order will be canceled without proceeding in favor from either party, any compensation for breach of contract, consequential damage or loss of profit.
11. Unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided they meet all the requirements expressed below:
a) They conform to the description made by the seller and possess the qualities of the product that the seller has presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
b) Are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily intended.
c) Present the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that the consumer and user can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the product (…). "
12. Nullity and ineffectiveness of the Clauses If any clause included in these General Conditions were declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such invalidity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting the General Conditions in everything else, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, by not putting it.
LEGAL NOTICE Fight Club cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information appearing on the Fight Club Internet pages.
With the limits established by law, Fight Club does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The Internet pages of Fight Club may contain links (links) to other third-party pages that Fight Club cannot control. Therefore, Fight Club cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party pages.
The texts, images and the rest of the content included in this website are the exclusive property of Club de la lucha or its licensors.
Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Club de la lucha.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO COMPLY WITH ARTICLE 10 OF LAW 34/2002
Trade name: Fight Club
Owner: Salvador Cantarero Gómez.
Registered office: C / Alcalde Joaquín Alonso nº12 local 5
Postal code: 29003 Málaga
Telephone: (+34) 952363644, (+34) 685116443
Privacy of your personal data:
All the personal data provided will be included in a file created, maintained and for the exclusive use of Club de la lucha. Its use is limited to the commercial relationship between the client and Fight Club. In compliance with the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (n & iord; 15/1999, of December 13), the client may at any time exercise the rights of Access, Rectification and cancellation of their data, for this Contact us.
The data related to credit cards will not be registered in any database by Club de la lucha, since their use or control is the responsibility of the payment gateway operated by BBVA.
Legislation and jurisdiction
All general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Spain and it will be under these laws that possible conflicts will be governed.